FAQ’s for Consultants
1. What training is available through Shelf Reliance for consultants?
a. Consultants receive a training manual in their starter kit. They should
also make arrangements with their sponsoring consultant for training. TheTuesday consultant calland the annual consultant convention arealso excellent opportunities
2. I’ve never sold anything in my life. What are the best resources on effective sales training?
a. Consultants receive a training manual in their starter kit. They should also
make arrangements with their sponsoring consultant for training. The Tuesday
consultant call and the annual consultant convention are also excellent
opportunities for training.
3. Do I have to be a consultant
to participate in a training call?
a. No, anyone is welcome to listen in on these calls.
4. How can I access/receive the information covered on a training call if I
am not able to listen in on one?
a. You can download previous calls by going to your consultant dashboard, clicking
on consultant materials, and clicking on training.
5. Where can I get help in preparing a presentation?
a. Your sponsoring consultant can make arrangements for you to attend a party.
b. The Tuesday training meetings regularly focus on the topic of presentations.
c. Mimic the presentation on our opportunity dvd.
d. The consultant training manual has a script and talking points for a
Becoming a Consultant
1. If I sign up to become a consultant and choose the $199 pack, can I upgrade later?
a. No, you will not be able to exchange your package.
2. If I sign up to be a consultant and decide this isn’t for me can I get
my money back?
a. No, there is no membership fee and consultants primarily pay for product.
Products purchased can be returned according to our regular returns and exchanges
policy. This policy can be found at http://www.shelfreliance.com/shipping--and--returns
3. How shoulda new consultant signup on the Q?
a. A new consultant can either log into the website and set up their own Q or the sponsoring consultant can set up the Q on their consultant dashboard.
If the sponsoring consultant initiates the Q the new consultant should review
that Q as soon as possible.
4. If I sign up to become a consultant is my Q budget fixed for the first 3
months like a regular customer?
a. Yes, all home party Q’s have a fixed budget for the first 3 months. However,
anyone can increase their budget after the first month.
5. Do I get host benefits for my consultants’ Q?
a. All Q’s can be tied to a party. The host ofthe party will receive host benefits
based on the total sales of the party including Q’s set up from that party.
6. Do new consultants get a double dip on their Q’s?
a. They may, any order that is tied to a party is eligible for the double--dip
benefit. In order to receive that benefit the new consultant has to schedule
to host their own party. If hosting their own party the consultant is eligible
for Double--Dip benefits like any other consultant.
7. What if a consultant I sign up is already signed up on the Q under someone
a. The Q will stay with the consultant that signed them up originally on the Q.
8. How do order more catalogs, DVDs, etc.?
a. Consultant materials can be ordered like other orders on the Consultant Dashboard.
You can also follow us on our Shelf Reliance Sisters Training blog:
www.thrivecrewteamtraining.blogspot.com for up to date information and training!