Freeze Dried- It's Fresh Food Redefined
- Our Freeze Dried food has no salt, sugar or preservatives.
- Freeze Dried meats are already cooked. So there will not be a problem with cross-contamination.
- Powdered eggs are safe to eat. They do not carry salmonella in the powdered state.
- Freeze Dried food doesn't "go bad" like fresh does. It has a 25 year shelf life.
- It doesn't take up space in your fridge or freezer. Keep meats, milk and eggs right in your pantry.
- Yogurt still contains it's natural healthy cultures
- Berries still contain their anti-oxident properties
- Saves you money running to the store for one or two items that you run out of often.
- You can control the sodium and sugar in your recipes since Freeze Dried contains none.