Click on the link above to Follow this storm!
Are you ready for a Storm like this or greater to hit your area?
What do you need?
Here's a basic list of items that could help you make it through just a little easier. All of these can be purchased at a discount through my consultant SITE.
- Flashlights and extra batteries. Store batteries separate from flashlights
- First Aid kit
- Food for your family for at least 3-7 days. Think long lasting food: freeze dried meats, beans, rice and fruit and vegetables to keep your mood and energy up.
- Emergency Light in case you need to attract attention to yourself
- Rope, duct tape
- Water- at least 2 gallons per person per day just for drinking. If you plan on cooking and cleaning then plan 6 gallons for each person.
- Energy tools to charge your phone, car battery, lights etc.
- Pick an emergency contact outside of your state or immediate area who is HomeBase. This person will inform everyone else of your whereabout and safety update.
- Emergency phone numbers in one place
- Important pictures and records stored safely up high or in a water tight container.
- games and activities for your kids.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, cleaners, disinfectants
- Don't forget about your pets! Food and clean water for them as well!
If you'd like to make a customized list, you can also do that right on readyhomestore.shelfreliance.com. And click "Emergency Planner." And click on Emergency Supplies and Customize a Kit just for you!