freeze dried blueberries
3⁄4 c butter, divided
1 3⁄4 c thrive white sugar, divided
2 thrive whole eggs, prepared
2 1⁄3 c thrive white flour
2 t thrive baking powder
1⁄2 t thrive iodized salt
1⁄2 c thrive powdered milk, reconstituted
1⁄2 t ground cinnamon
* Place the blueberries in a bowl and pour hot tap water over them to barely cover. Leave to sit for 10 minutes or until reconstituted, stirring occasionally, and then drain the water.
* While blueberries are rehydrating, add 1/2 c butter and 1 1/4 c white sugar to a mixing bowl.
Cream together until smooth.
* Combine beaten eggs, 2 c flour, baking powder, and salt, then stir into creamed mixture alternately with milk. Fold in drained blueberries.
* Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon with remaining sugar (1/2 c) and flour (1/3 c).
Cut in remaining butter (1/4 c) until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
* Bake muffins at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve muffins warm.
Shop for all your favorite ingredients on my Discount Consultant SITE!